Engaged to construct six bridges and the Springfield Station arched structure shown below. We faced many challenges associated with the construction of the arch piers in the Springfield Station including sourcing a formwork design which would meet the tight Trackstar program and budget and eventually we decided on a modular travelling system.
Niepe is also engaged to construct various other structures throughout the project including abutments, capping beams, columns, headstocks and deck slabs. Site challenges involve working in a congested, multi-disciplinary area with compressed programs and multiple crews and bridges occurring concurrently.
- Construction of 6 Bridges
- Construction of Springfield Station Arch Pier System
- Used a modular travelling form work system
- Challenging major project
- Abutments, capping beams, columns, headstocks and deck slabs.
- bridges occurring concurrently
For more information or a quote please contact: